Sunday, June 20, 2010

The LONG, Unwinding Road

These two pictures are supposed to be last but I'm incapable of moving them where I want them without stress so I'm going to go for a walk. This man said to tell you "What, we've been driving for two days and still no ROCKY MOUNTAINS! This vacation STINKS ".
This is a man OUTSTANDING in his field!








All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go. Just didn't have enough energy last night to add photos. Here's just a couple from yesterday and then today's offerings.



I took this one in honor of my brother Paul. He was "Jumpin' Jack Flash" when I was growing up and I just had to take this pic. It also says "is a gas"!!!!!!! Funny what you'll find in Missouri.








When we got to St. Louis, there was so much water, it was up on the side walk! I take pics of this every time we go by. I went up in the arch when I was in high school and saw a swimming pool on the top of a hotel for the first time. I didn't get out much as a child.

We drove on the road less traveled to find shots like this.

1 comment:

  1. Fun pics mom. I like dad's new haircut. Maybe buy him a new shirt? haha And hey, I agree with the boys in Dumb and Dumber and how they felt about John Denver! I remember driving through CO w the band a long time ago and it took FOREVER to get to the mountains. I think the "Welcome to Colorado" sign is just a tease.

    ReplyDelete